by Phillip J Watt
It’s inspiring to witness many of the earth’s people, especially in the Western world, becoming aware of the deep corruption in our social system, particularly because society is building its innate capacity to actually do something about it.
More and more people now understand that we are ruled via a corporatocracy where the money supply, banking, governmental policy and other vital public infrastructure has been hijacked by the oligarchs and the corporate elite. In addition, public discourse and the official narratives are dictated by the corporate media who are owned by the same people who control macro public policy via their political puppets, as well as the unprecedented wealth they have at their disposal.
Their ultimate agenda is of course ultimate power, which is dressed up in a pretty dress of “let’s save the planet!”. Of course the degradation of our natural systems needs a fresh approach, yet their covert game to win a planetary control-system has been brilliantly exposed for the world to see.
In stride, the people are fighting back in both explicit and subtle ways. Some examples include:
- Independent media has exploded, where more people now get their news from it compared to the propagandized mainstream press;
- The information which exposes the lies of the ‘programmed beliefs’ is increasingly circulated by an awakening populace;
- Global and local action groups are forming to reverse the sellout of our system;
- Greater numbers of people are growing or sourcing organic, chemical-free food and are personally filtering any contaminants out of their water supply;
- Parents are home-schooling their children in greater numbers, or at least giving them more holistic and healthy information as their core education;
- Conversations of substance are increasingly occurring at pubs, supermarkets and community events, making it harder for the sleeping masses not to face the uncomfortable truths about our sick system; and
- Individuals and families are unplugging from the control-grid the best they can, as well as reconsidering and re-prioritizing what’s truly important in life.
That’s a good segue into the other dimension of the waking up process. A great awakening is occurring in terms of the more deeper layers of reality, including the way the scientific philosophy on life has been intentionally designed to keep us disempowered and disconnected with our true nature.
Exit scientific materialism. This theory has long been debunked by the quantum and parapsychological sciences because human consciousness has clearly been shown to play a co-creative role in the manifestation of our interconnected reality.