by Phillip J. Watt, Contributor | Waking Times
When we live in a scarcity-based system it’s easy to believe that having abundance is near impossible, but that’s just because we’ve probably got the wrong idea of what true abundance actually is.
The ideologies that dominate our societal landscape – particularly operationally – have skewed our collective view on what’s important and what’s not. For example, our materialistic culture which has been deceived by the debunked pop philosophy of the same name has generated a plethora of issues which have distracted the masses from aligning with natural law, divine values and their true nature.
Simply, a huge proportion of the populace are in a constant state of suffering which is caused from a complex mix of self-abusive lifestyle choices, as well as the general challenges of living within the current era.
These problematic states of being include, but are not limited to:
- enslavement to debt;
- vanity and an obsession with one’s image;
- fighting to just survive;
- intergenerational poverty;
- poverty of the mind and heart;
- addictions to sugar, nutrition-scarce food, gambling, legal and illegal drugs etc;
- obsessive fixations on other people’s lives, including celebrities;
- unhealthy competition with each other;
- greed and an imbalanced sense of entitlement;
- a scarce sense of selflessness;
- a deep ignorance of how reality works;
- the quest for false power (control over others); and
- poor physical, emotional, psychological, philosophical, behavioral, social, relationship, creative and spiritual health.
Now of course all of these individual and societal illnesses are either a direct result of, or highly influenced by, the corporatocracy which exists today. The deep state and its oligarchical structure have hijacked the system with four primary methods of control, called the 4M’s. These are Money, Media, Medicine (including food) and Management (education and government).
Essentially, we have a ruling class like we’ve always had, however to still operate they have to do so in the shadows, otherwise there would be an uprising like humanity has never seen before.
Fortunately the independent media and its associated researchers, combined with more conscious people in general, have made strong progress in expanding the awareness of a very ignorant and apathetic citizenry. Slowly but surely the truth of our sick and twisted world is making its way into the understanding of greater numbers of people, leading towards a tipping point where it will be common knowledge within the collective consciousness of humanity.